We are thrilled you are exploring career opportunities at Cosabella. Beyond education we value teamwork, passion, and initiative. We look for these qualities in all of our candidates as we continue to expand our tight knit, synergistic, global team.
We believe in teamwork and the synergy that comes from it
We have pride in what we do and are inspired by our work
We are enthusiastic and positive about the future
We value persistence and reward hard work and its results
We understand that we have to sacrifice today to invest in tomorrow
We believe in a work environment that encourages involvement, ownership, and initiative
We value the strength of diversity and the intellectual challenge of new ideas
We believe that the best way for managers to lead is to lead by example
Cosabella is a global company fueled by a passionate family-like corporate culture. We are always looking for innovative and creative team players. After all, it is the team here that makes Cosabella truly beautiful!
- Account management of e-commerce partners, including Amazon.com, ShopBop, and other key e-commerce retailers.
- Analyze sales and market data to determine trends and potential impacts on the accounts' sales performance. Based on analysis, develop and implement sales strategies for assigned accounts.
- Research and identify new e-commerce opportunities nationally and internationally as well as trends for business growth.
- Track business expansion results and develop actionable plans to drive sales and exceed gross margin profitability.
- Collect merchandising information to optimize sales performance within accounts.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, provide input to determine account pricing/discount rates, and assist accounts in the development of marketing strategies and replenishment programs.
- Provide feedback to Design regarding the marketability of existing products and the need for new products and/or line extensions.
- Monitor and maintain all prices online across all e-commerce sites in each territory.
- Forecast future sales and inventory demands for e-commerce segment.
- 3+ years of successful business development and account management experience with top tier e-commerce accounts required.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field required.
- Previous global sales experience in high-end women's apparel or intimate apparel.
- Able to establish relationships quickly and strategize on growing existing accounts. Must be ready to immediately contribute new account opportunities in the U.S. and world markets.
- Strong knowledge of internet technology and e-commerce marketing principles.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel & Outlook) and web based tools.
- Strong analytical capabilities to analyze and report on data. Must be proficient in retail math.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- 20%-30% domestic / international travel required.
- The Purchasing/Planning Assistant will be executing all tasks related to the receiving of production shipments, production order entry and maintenance, inventory adjustments and style master setup in the systems. The Purchasing/Inventory Control Assistant will assist in monitoring inventory levels, production scheduling and replenishment projection planning.
- SHIPMENT PROCESSING:
- Responsible for executing all production shipments tasks in the system.
- Review all shipment documents for conformance to requested production orders. Research and resolve issues surrounding purchase orders, receiving documents, and supplier invoices with production office.
- Review invoices from US customs to ensure exact match with expected HS Codes and amounts, and approve bills for payment and/or communicate with duty officer regarding differences or errors.
- Review invoices from merchandise shipment suppliers with bids and approve bills for payment.
- Compile individual shipment documents into completed packet for submission to accounts payable.
- PRODUCTION ORDER PROCESSING:
- Execute all tasks related to the entry and maintenance of all production orders in the system.
- Issue and transmit finished good production order and changes.
- Update system with production order stage progression, revised expected delivery dates, updated costing, factory location.
- Maintain and monitor system production order accuracy. Responsible for weekly review, communication and correction of all systems comparison error reporting.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT:
- Review inventory levels at all distribution centers to ensure product is optimally balanced across locations based on current and future demand. Responsible for issuing system orders/updates for any items purchased or transferred between distribution centers.
- Review global inventory levels and offer suggestions for issuing new production orders based on demand trends observed.
- Review production operations and schedules to establish priorities for manufacturing products based on current demand trends observed.
- Manage and monitor replenishment orders and generate forecasts.
- STYLE MASTER MAINTENANCE:
- Compile, review, and update system with all related style master data.
- Generate new UPC codes and cost sheets as needed.
- Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Italian required.
- Two years experience in purchasing, inventory control, or shipment tracking.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet demanding deadlines and adjust to sudden changes in workflow.
- Excellent follow up, attention to detail and organizational skills a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work extended hours when needed.
FEMALE 2XL FITTING MODEL (MIAMI, FLORIDA):
- Must feel comfortable fitting and modeling undergarments and swimwear collections for the design team
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate monthly fittings of 1-2 hours as needed
- Must be a responsible and dependable individual. Reliability and punctuality are a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Bust: 45" - 47"
- Hips: 46" - 48"
- Size: 2XL
Cosabella is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability or any other category protected by State or Federal Law.