We are thrilled you are exploring career opportunities at Cosabella. Beyond education we value teamwork, passion, and initiative. We look for these qualities in all of our candidates as we continue to expand our tight knit, synergistic, global team!
We believe in teamwork and the synergy that comes from it.
We have pride in what we do and are inspired by our work.
We are enthusiastic and positive about the future.
We value persistence and reward hard work and results.
We understand that we have to sacrifice today to invest in tomorrow.
We believe in a work environment that encourages involvement, ownership, and initiative.
We value the strength of diversity and the intellectual challenge of new ideas.
We believe that the best way for managers to lead is to lead by example.
Cosabella is a global company fueled by a passionate family-like corporate culture. We are always looking for innovative and creative team players. After all, it is the team here that makes Cosabella truly beautiful!
- Assist in all daily activities and operations of the Warehouse Department.
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, and matching boxes received against overseas vendor packing lists.
- Move merchandise from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas as necessary.
- Pick orders and pack items in adequate size boxes as per pick ticket instructions. Prepare shipping labels and ensure all boxes are labeled correctly.
- Perform yearly inventory counts, periodic cycle counts, and customer back to stock returns.
- Assist in all daily maintenance activities such as but not limited to: keeping assigned aisle clean and organized, ensuring all boxes are labeled correctly, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Previous warehouse, shipping or inventory experience preferred.
- Basic math skills and understanding of written procedures.
- Must possess good computer skills.
- Detail oriented and able to maintain high levels of accuracy in all tasks.
- Adhere to all safety practices and regulations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including: nights, weekends as business needs.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Responsible for the entire store operation, managing store staff, store sales performance, customer service, and merchandising to exceed financial goals.
- Develop, update and implement store level campaign schedules for product and event promotions.
- Responsible to establish customer loyalty programs, sales events and promotions.
- Review actual sales performance daily/weekly/monthly, then project season sales and inventories on a weekly/monthly basis recommending strategies to achieve financial goals.
- Responsible to maintain appropriate merchandise stock levels.
- Responsible for cash reconciliation with sales receipts, daily record of transactions for accounting department and daily bank deposits.
- Accountable and responsible for hiring, directing and developing an exceptional performing team that is sales driven, while creating and maintaining an excellent customer service culture.
- Handle all customer's complaints or inquiries.
- Fill in the absence of employees at any given time.
- 2-3 years of retail management experience.
- Previous experience with women's fashion or intimate apparel highly preferred. College degree in business, finance, or marketing preferred OR a combination of education and experience.
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability.
- Proven ability to network, recruit, interview, train and develop staff.
- Prior financial and retail planning experience required.
- Strong communication and leadership skills a must.
- Able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cosabella is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability or any other category protected by State or Federal Law.