We are thrilled you are exploring career opportunities at Cosabella. Beyond education we value teamwork, passion, and initiative. We look for these qualities in all of our candidates as we continue to expand our tight knit, synergistic, global team.
We believe in teamwork and the synergy that comes from it
We have pride in what we do and are inspired by our work
We are enthusiastic and positive about the future
We value persistence and reward hard work and its results
We understand that we have to sacrifice today to invest in tomorrow
We believe in a work environment that encourages involvement, ownership, and initiative
We value the strength of diversity and the intellectual challenge of new ideas
We believe that the best way for managers to lead is to lead by example
Cosabella is a global company fueled by a passionate family-like corporate culture. We are always looking for innovative and creative team players. After all, it is the team here that makes Cosabella truly beautiful!
- Enhance customer’s experience by providing prompt, friendly, knowledgeable, and professional customer service. Take responsibility for achieving individual and store sales goals.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all store products, promotions, special sales, inventory availability and use this knowledge to build sales.
- Provide ongoing customer service while customers are trying on merchandise (e.g. fit, fashion and wardrobe advice, suggest add-ons, promptly remove unwanted items from the fitting room for the customers, etc).
- Present a neat, clean and organized shopping experience.
- Process and replenish merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock. Stock shelves, counters, drawers, and/or tables with merchandise and set up advertising displays.
- Process transactions on cash register terminal following established procedures. Receive payment or obtain credit authorization. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience in high-end retail sales, driving sales and providing excellent customer service.
- Previous experience with generating sales through a client book.
- Polished professional demeanor.
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management.
- Strong attention to details with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player who possesses the ability to work in a learning environment.
- Able to work flexible schedule: weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Able to lift and carry up to 20-30 pounds.
- Must feel comfortable fitting and modeling undergarments and swimwear collections for the design team
- Must have a flexible schedule to accommodate monthly fittings of 1-2 hours as needed
- Must be a responsible and dependable individual. Reliability and punctuality are a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Bust: 45" - 47"
- Hips: 46" - 48"
- Size: 2XL
Cosabella is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability or any other category protected by State or Federal Law.