We are thrilled you are exploring career opportunities at Cosabella. Beyond education we value teamwork, passion, and initiative. We look for these qualities in all of our candidates as we continue to expand our tight knit, synergistic, global team.
We believe in teamwork and the synergy that comes from it
We have pride in what we do and are inspired by our work
We are enthusiastic and positive about the future
We value persistence and reward hard work and its results
We understand that we have to sacrifice today to invest in tomorrow
We believe in a work environment that encourages involvement, ownership, and initiative
We value the strength of diversity and the intellectual challenge of new ideas
We believe that the best way for managers to lead is to lead by example
Cosabella is a global company fueled by a passionate family-like corporate culture. We are always looking for innovative and creative team players. After all, it is the team here that makes Cosabella truly beautiful!
- Responsible for the overall execution and coordination of all activities related to the development of sales objectives, strategies and programs, and ensure the execution and achievement of sales targets.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs and sets short and long-term strategic sales plans based on company goals to promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the company.
- Lead new business development efforts and execution of growth strategies.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with key industry partners, senior level executives/managers, and buyers to ensure sales growth in current account base and to grow sales through new accounts and opportunities.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or related field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of international sales experience in women’s luxury apparel and 8+ years of management experience with extensive exposure to large accounts.
- Strong understanding of omni and e-commerce business models.
- Proven ability to drive business and experience with new business development and launches.
- High level of planning and analytical skills to direct and track performance using financial metrics.
- Must be proficient in retail math.
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership experience with ability to manage a geographically disperse sales team and create effective teamwork in a cross-departmental environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong computer skills, with proficient knowledge of MS Office programs.
- 30% - 50% domestic/international travel.
Cosabella is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability or any other category protected by State or Federal Law.