1) E-COMMERCE MANAGER:
Focus on the strategy and execution necessary to drive traffic resulting in improved conversion rates, website revenue, user experience, and online customer acquisitions that are aligned with the brand. Achieve results by leading strategic initiatives through variety of direct and indirect marketing channels while working closely with internal and external resources. Rely heavily on analytics to track the success of all programs, gain actionable insight, and provide performance and return on investment reporting to Management. Be hands on and manage resources for successful, efficient daily operations and maintain an emphasis on the innovative, revenue building, development of e-commerce in all areas.
- At least 5 years of e-commerce marketing management and technical experience. 2 to 3 years experience in a multi-channel retailer desirable.
- BA/BS in information systems, business administration, marketing or related field. Master's in related field preferred. Excellent business acumen, e-commerce and analytical skills to drive exceptional short and long term business results.
- Expert knowledge of online marketing strategies, including but not limited to SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing, email marketing, site conversion, online user experience, and customer acquisition, retargeting, remarketing, PPC, market places, CSE, and how these apply to domestic and global e-commerce markets.
- Successful experience using advanced features data-driven ecommerce email marketing tools such as Bronto to improve sales results campaigns.
- Successful experience managing multiple store feeds in multiple B2C and B2B marketplaces such as Amazon, etc.
- Previous experience integrating e-commerce platforms (Magento or Shopsite a+) with ERP software (BlueCherry a+).
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with focus on flawless execution.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple employees and create effective team-work in a cross-departmental environment.
- Ability to make strategic decisions, manage marketing budgets, develop web initiatives and execute projects on-time.
- Ability to work independently, setting priorities and adapting to changing situations quickly.
- Detail oriented with excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to work long hours. Some road travel required.
- Understanding of what drives revenue, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Successful execution of tests and ROI analysis.
2) GLOBAL E-COMMERCE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Position based in NY or telecommuter)
Execute for globlal e-commerce accounts all related sales functions to expand the growth of Cosabella collections into a significant volume business on-line worldwide.
3) FULL TIME/PART TIME RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES: (SoHo, New York)
- Able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends & holidays. Previous experience processing transactions with a register.
- Previous retail selling experience highly desired.
4) ENTRY LEVEL INTIMATE APPAREL/LINGERIE PATTERNMAKER (Miami, Florida):
Responsible for working closely with the design team to produce accurate translations of their sketches and ideas. Responsible to manage pattern amendments and ensuring that copied patterns and samples are accurate and match company specifications. Ensure that the patterns have clear and concise information and are clearly labeled.
- 1-2 years patternmaking experience in intimate apparel/lingerie with specialization in brassieres.
- Must have a solid understanding of both the theory and techniques used in patternmaking.
- Must be able to interpret design intent and create solutions to achieve it.
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred.
- *Local Candidates preferred.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Cosabella is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability or any other category protected by State or Federal Law.
BA/BS in Business Administration or related field.
Previous Account Executive experience in the fashion industry.
Proficiency in retail math.
Ability to work well under pressure, meet demanding deadlines and market schedules.
Strong team player with ability to work independently, setting priorities and adapting to changing situations quickly.
Detail oriented with excellent negotiation skills.
25%-40% travel required. Able to travel internationally.