- Shop Online
- Cosabella Club
1) District Retail Manager/Flagship Store Manager (Position based in NY)
Responsible for the supervision and coordination of store operations for multiple stores and will be responsible for recruiting and training candidates for the assigned stores. Actively manage succession planning to identify internal and external talent for open/future job opportunities. Responsible for analyzing district performances and implementing action plans/solutions to improve financials.
Plan and direct the day-to-day operation of the retail store. Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability. Act as role model providing leadership by directing, focusing and inspiring employees to keep their efforts in track and boost employee morale. Cultivate a positive work environment filled with enthusiasm, high ethical standards, effective communication, and consistent accountability.
- 3-5 years of retail management experience.
- College degree in business, finance or marketing preferred.
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability.
- Proven ability to network, recruit, interview, train and develop a team.
- Prior financial and retail planning experience required.
- Strong communication and leadership skills a must.
- Able to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to travel as neeeded for meetings.
2) INTIMATE APPAREL/LINGERIE PATTERNMAKER (Miami, Florida):
Responsible for working closely with the design team to produce accurate translations of their sketches and ideas. Responsible to manage pattern amendments and ensuring that copied patterns and samples are accurate and match company specifications. Ensure that the patterns have clear and concise information and are clearly labeled.
- 3-5 years patternmaking experience in intimate apparel/lingerie with specialization in brassieres.
- Must have a solid understanding of both the theory and techniques used in patternmaking.
- Must be able to interpret design intent and create solutions to achieve it.
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred.
*Local Candidates preferred.
3) E-Commerce Graphic Designer:
- Brainstorm and develop creative materials for digital marketing concepts including but not limited to online marketing, social media, bi-weekly newsletters, automated email series, seasonal automated email series updates, home page banners and site banners.
- Produce and edit ecommerce imagery including graphics, photography and ecommerce videography
- Produce creative collateral that adheres to visual brand standards
- Understand and execute designs based on marketing guidelines and goals
- Tweak site graphics based on site usability experiments (A/B Testing)
- Develop dynamic ads for location based and segment based digital marketing
- Keep track of digital content needs for B2C and B2B including but not limited to image flats and look book requirements
- Archive all projects according to department standards, and ensure most-up-to date files are available to other team members at any given time
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Cosabella is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability or any other category protected by State or Federal Law.